Citizens Advice across Oxfordshire are looking for three Financial Inclusion Advisers. The full-time and part-time roles are based in Banbury/Bicester, Witney and Abingdon. These roles will make a huge difference by supporting the most vulnerable people in our community.
Reporting to local Advice Service or Projects Managers, the Advisers will be part of a virtual county team delivering information, advice, support and casework where appropriate to users of Trussell Trust food banks in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidates will have excellent up-to-date and relevant money advice experience (benefits and debt advice), be self-motivated, have good IT skills and a commitment to the development and aims and principles of the service. Ability to drive and a car are essential.
Fixed term contract until 31st March 2025
- 1 x 37 hours per week based in Banbury/Bicester
- 1 x 18.5 hours per week based in Witney
- 1 x 18.5 hours per week based in Abingdon
- Salary Level: £25,000 pro rata
- Holiday: 23 days pro rata plus Bank Holidays pro rata
- Pension: Workplace Pension Scheme available
Please apply by 22 April at 12pm.
For an application pack, please contact: The Administrator:-
|By phone||01993 892050|
The Trussell Trust Financial Inclusion Service is a partnership between:
- Trussell Trust
- Witney, Banbury, Bicester and Abingdon Trussell Trust Food Banks
- Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire, North Oxfordshire and Oxfordshire South and Vale