Oxfordshire Specialist Advice Service (OSAS) provides a dedicated telephone advice line and email service, which aims to answer all your queries around benefits, money advice, budgeting and other welfare issues and link you into services that can provide further support. This is backed up by a team of specialist advisers, who are able to meet face to face with people unable to access advice by telephone, email or in their local community.
We will be able to help you if you:
- Have a disability or long term illness
- Have someone in your family household with a disability or long term illness
- Are caring for someone with a disability or long term illness
- Are a young person transitioning from children’s care services
The service is free for people to use. It is jointly funded by Adult Social Care and Children, Education and Families, so it is focused on meeting the needs of people living in Oxfordshire who are struggling with their day-to-day lives due to disability or ill health.
When are we open
The service is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
How to get in touch
- Telephone:01865 410660 or