Could you help people to reconnect with their community? This rewarding role, based in Witney, helps people who are experiencing loneliness or inactivity.
Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire are recruiting for a Community Navigator for their Social Prescribing project. The service will be delivered across West Oxfordshire and Cherwell as required. Social Prescribing is a mechanism for linking primary care patients with non-medical sources of support within their community. Social Prescribing attempts to address the social causes of ill health. This service will aim to support patients who are experiencing loneliness, isolation or inactivity, which is detrimental to their health and wellbeing.
- Salary: £22,000 pro-rata
- Hours per week: 22.2 hours per week
- Type of contract: Fixed term until 31st March 2022
- Holiday: 4.6 weeks & bank hols pro rata
- Pension: Workplace pension available
- Workplace: Witney. You will also need to travel to a range of locations across West Oxfordshire.
Closing date: 5.00 pm Monday 2nd December 2019
Interviews w/c 9th December 2019
Application packs from:The Administrator
- Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire, The Old Print House, Marlborough Lane, Witney OX28 6DY
- 01993 892057