Would you like to donate to Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire? We rely on support from donors so we can help everyone in our local community move forward.
Friends of West Oxfordshire Citizens Advice
Friends of WOCA (FoWOCA) was established as a stand-alone charity to provide much needed financial support to Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire.
‘The Friends’ fulfil their aim through an exciting fundraising programme of social and sponsored events that are open to the public as well as to people already involved in Citizens Advice. They are also building links with local businesses and with community leaders to engage them with the cause.
2021 events coming up.
We are planning our fundraising events for next year. Watch this space and get involved.
Pop up Clothes Shop and Café on Saturday 28th March 2020 at The Methodist Church in Witney
You may remember that we ran our first ever Pop-Up Clothes shop in March 2019 – at The Methodist Church, Witney? Well we enjoyed the experience so much that we have decided to run another one this March at the same venue.
Our aims are the same as last year to:
- give pre-loved clothes and accessories a new home and a new lease of life
- everyone involved to have a fun day
- and over and above everything else to raise funds to enable us to support the work of Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire.
‘Friends of’ wide-ranging activities have included:
- an amazing summer garden party, courtesy of our Patron Sir John Allison and his wife
- pub quizzes, treasure hunts and golf days
- a silent auction as part of Oxfordshire Arts Week
- and a pop-up shop in the centre of Witney.
Get in touch
To find out more or better still to join us in our venture, please contact our acting Chair Tessa Farley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us fundraise
Our partner organisation, Friends of Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire raise vital funds to help us support our local communities.