A generalist caseworker role delivering casework on all advice areas, but with particular attention on Benefits and Debt/Money Advice. Providing support to the Core and funded Projects services within Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire.
Based in Witney, the role includes visiting clients at home across West Oxfordshire and Cherwell.
Full training will be offered.
- Hours: 18.5 per week, days flexible with agreement of line manager
- Duration: Permanent
- Salary: £24,377 pro rata to £26,348 pro rata depending on experience
- Pension: We offer an auto-enrolment workplace pension scheme, details on appointment
- Holiday: 23 days pro rata plus Bank Holidays pro rata.
- Based at: Witney. Oxfordshire
- Expenses: Work is based in Witney, but any additional travel above home to work can be claimed at £0.45 per mile.
Closing date: Tuesday 7th November @12pm
How to apply for the role (Use this link to read about us and download the role application forms)
If you would like to talk to us or need help, contact the Administrator on:
|By phone||01993 892050|