Cottsway Debt and Benefits Service – a dedicated service for Cottsway Housing Association Tenants.
Cottsway Housing Association have partnered with Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire to provide a free information and advice service to all their tenants.
Starting as the largest local Registered Provider in West Oxfordshire, Cottsway Housing has expanded to provide housing in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire. The aim of this advice service is to provide equal access to advice and information to all Cottsway Housing tenants regardless of their location. Tenants will have access to a free telephone and digital service, providing triage, signposting, information and advice and casework
We work in partnership with all Cottsway customers, regardless of where you live, can contact this branch for help and advice.
Opening hours Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm
Citizens Advice offers free, independent and confidential advice to Cottsway clients on:
- Managing debt
- Managing your money and budgeting
- Welfare benefits and whether you qualify
- Applying for benefits
- Completing benefit applications
- Challenging a decision on benefits
- Understanding changes to benefits and how they affect you
- Dealing with change caused my moving in and out of work
- Increasing your working hours