On Thursday, 4th August Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire, attended BBC Radio Oxford’s Cost of Living Clinic in Market Square, Witney. Thank you to our wonderful volunteers for manning our stand.
The aim of the clinics being run across Oxfordshire is to offer face-to-face advice to anyone struggling with the cost of living, helping direct them to the places where they could get help.
In particular, Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire can work with people to ensure you are getting the right benefits. We can also help with:
- accessing Universal Credit
- getting a grant to help pay your energy debts
- agreeing a payment plan with your energy supplier
- calculating how much benefits you could be claiming
- helping you to make a budget
- checking you’re being paid the right wage
- claiming for free school meals.
Look out for the next Cost of Living events running throughout August and September.